Take Your Mobile App
Engagement to the Next Level
"KARTE for App" is a product that provides
one-stop services from analysis to delivering campaigns
to further increase engagement of mobile apps.
- ITreview Push Notifications
- ITreview App Analysis
- Product News
- Major updates on App CX platform "KARTE for App"
Approach to Increasing
Mobile App Engagement
Clear cut user analysis
that can drill down to n1
Anyone can easily use the best analytics templates for apps, such as retention reports to visualize user retention and funnel analysis to visualize user churn.
In addition, you can connect to each user's action logs based on various types of analysis, enabling the discovery of improved hypotheses through n1 analysis.
A continuous line of user experience for multiple campaigns can be set up with an intuitive UI with panoramic view of the entire user.
Narrowing down targets and conditional branching for deeper personalization. The goal rate and the effects of each campaign can be visualized numerically, and scenarios can be continuously improved.
Related Features：Customer Journey Design
that can be created intuitively
You can create in-app messages designed to blend in with the app's UI, just by operating the screen as if you were using PowerPoint.
In addition, we have over 100 different campaign templates, eliminating the need to create a campaign from scratch.
Related Features：Creative Creation
Push notifications that can be targeted
with no code
Push notifications of several million users per distribution can be handled, and target lists can be created flexibly without SQL, based on data measured by the KARTE App. A beta version of the inbox function will be released soon that allows you to stock received push notifications and list them in the app.
Related Features：Multichannel Delivery
external data linkage and utilization
Customer data in your own system or data in other tools such as AppsFlyer/Adjust can be imported and used for customer segmentation, and KARTE campaign delivery data can be exported for visualization and analysis in your own analysis environment. By using JobFlow, you can automate the import/export process and build a smooth collaborative flow.
- Real-time Analysis
- Immediately reflect the user's current behavior and status
- User Analysis
- Visualize each user
for deeper insights
- Retention Report
- Visualization of retention rates
by segment or from any action
- Over 100 templates available.
can also be customized
- Collects user opinions and evaluations.
Survey results can also be analyzed.
- Push Notifications
- Flexibly group customers
and deliver with no-code
- Keep a stock of received push notifications
and list them in the app
- Element Rewriting
- Rewritable in-app content for each user
- Branching scenarios based on customer behavior.
Allows you to measure the effects from a high-angle viewpoint.
- A/B Testing
- Capable of comparing PV, dwell time,
and CVR for each campaign
* The functions listed are only a part of the list. Please contact us for further information.
How to Implement
The implementation can be completed in a minimum of one month, and you're all set to delivering the campaigns.
- Customer Success Support
- In addition to dedicated customer success to accompany you from onboarding to results, we also offer customer support where you can ask questions via chat.
- Documents & Courses
- We have a full range of documentation and online courses. In addition to the details of the functions, we also have a wide range of contents that can be used as hints for you to utilize.
- Operation Agency (paid)
- We will support you from planning the strategies on how to enrich your app to delivering and reviewing the campaigns.